NTC’s ADSL internet service is one of the oldest and most subscribed services in Nepal and recently they have upgraded their service to provide better internet service in cheap pricing as Nepal started buying internet bandwidth from China.
ADSL New Unlimited Offers
NT ADSL introduced Unlimited and Volume Based Offers which are very reasonably priced as shown below
Available ADSL Unlimted Plans
Available ADSL Data Based Plans
For Subscribing to the NTC ADSL follow these steps:-
- firstly, You will need to have PSTN line(Landline Service) from Nepal Telecom as the internet service will using the same line.
- You will need to buy an ADSL2+ modem Router which usually costs around Rs.2000-3500
- Submit the ADSL form mentioning the desired speed to the Telecom office from where your line is connected, along with Photocopy of citizenship certificate and also take the router with you and tell them to set-up the router settings.
- For a company, Company registration certificate and proprietor’s citizenship photocopy are needed.
- If technically feasible, you will be contacted for the subscription and initial payment
Upon initial payment, you will get the user-id, Password and connection instructions. Telecom will provide the Broadband services within 7 days of application for the broadband connection based on the technical feasibility.